Saturday, 18 June 2011

Fabric swap

I'm excited today, as I have just signed up to my first "swap". It's a fabric swap being organised by Kandi Pandi, a blogger and tweeter who makes some beautiful handmade things.

When I started this little blog in February, I didn't realise just how much fun I would have on my journey to becoming a domestic goddess. I am only a few months in and I have already learnt so many new skills and have discovered some fabulous crafters out there in cyberland. I am a long way from my domestic goddess goal, but I am having a ball along the way!

If you want to get involved in Kandi Pandi's fabric swap visit her blog and sign up before Wednesday 22nd June. You never know what treats might come winging their way to you...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, I'm really looking forward to this one!
    Hugs
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks very intereating..... I'll pop in for a look. xx

    ReplyDelete